Skip to main content

By Whom my mobile phone was stolen? The name of the thief was Addiction. Is this the nickname or full name of the thief?

It was a surprising evening. I was coming back from my students home to my hostel. The surprise was really a big surprise. I had never ever thought of this. My mobile phone was stolen. It was my dear one. We stayed together for almost four years. Though the price of the mobile phone was not very high, my necessary documents were there. I like to behave like a detective. This incident had given me the opportunity to fulfill my desire. The very next day I went to the spot and observed for an hour. I found four people who lost their mobile phone in my presence. How smart the thief was! But it was not done by a single thief. There was a group involved. Being more curious, I went to the thief market. They sell this phones in a very low price. You will be able to buy 1000$ price phone by 50$ only. This made me extremely surprised. Can police stop this crime? Is all policemen are honest? Do we have time to think about this? Is it safe for ones personal security to make awareness about this? Then who will create the awareness? That's why we play the safe game. We become more alert and cautious for not being the victims. But this never be the right way to handle this. Let's change our mentality. Let's take care our inner self. As a responsible citizen, why do we smoke? Drugs play a vital role in this case. Let's fight against addiction. That will provide a peaceful society for all of us in every way.

Popular posts from this blog