Skip to main content

Most important email and letter for SSC exam

Most important emails and letters for SSC exam 


1. Prize giving ceremony was held in your school. You won two prizes. The prize gave you much charm. Now, write a letter to your friend giving a short account of the annual prize giving ceremony of your school.



25 January, 2022

Dinajpur, Rangpur.

My dear Meena,

At first you take my love. I hope you are well. I am also well. You have wanted to know about the prize giving ceremony our school. Now I am giving you a short description about it.

The day of prize giving ceremony was a day of joy for all the students of our school. The function started at 4 p.m. on Monday last. We decorated our school campus nicely with coloured paper. In the function, the TNO was the chief guest. The Headmaster of the school read out the annual report of the school. After the reports the winners were given prizes by the chief guest. I also got a prize for good result in the examination. After the speech of chief guest the Headmaster made a concluding speech. Then the programme came to an end. I enjoyed the programme so much that the memory of the programme will remain ever fresh in my heart.

No more today. More when we shall meet. Convey my best regards to your parents and love for the youngers.

Your loving friend

Raju.



2. Write an email to your friend Rahat/ Ruhi condoling him on his/ her father’s death.



Beraid, Badda, Dhaka -1212

5 July 2022

Dear Rahat,

I have just received your letter. Through the letter, I have come to know that you have recently lost your father by a road accident. It is very sad to me. I am sure that you are now broken-hearted. l have also got very upset. My heart has been filled with sorrows hearing this news. I don’t find any view to console you. It is no doubt very pathetic. I am sharing the utmost pains with you. But I suggest you not to be very upset. You know that man is born to die. Like other creatures, man is also mortal. No one lives forever. Each of us has to go back to the eternal Creator.

You should believe confidently that Allah is almighty, the only is born of life and death and no human being will be helpless there. As Muslims, we ought to exercise our religious faith. Try to avoid sad feelings, wish peace for the departed soul of your father, and move onto your daily work.

No more words today. With ardent sympathy to you and your family.

Yours ever

Anamika.



3. Suppose, you are Ayesha. Your younger sister Mim does not know the importance of physical exercise. Now, write an email to her describing the importance of physical exercise.


To: mim@yahoo.com

From: ayesha@gmail.com

Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2022; 6:00pm

Subject: describing the importance of physical exercise.

My dear Mim,

My love to you. Hope you are going on well with your studies. I came to learn that you could not spend much time in studies for the weakness of your health. I fear that your health may disturb once and again if you do not take regular exercise. Progress of studies needs lot of rain works. Without a sound health and a sound mind you cannot keep up your study well.

I suggest you to take physical exercise regularly. Regular morning walk and swimming will help you a lot to regain energy. Besides this, you can play games and sports. You can play badminton in the evening. Enjoying drama and songs both will revitalize your mental energy. But you have to take regular physical exercise not only for your health but also for your mind. Without any delay begin it from tomorrow.

Yours elder sister,

Ayesha



4. Suppose, you are Nihal living in Bogura. Your friend Dhrubo lives in Rajshahi. Write a letter to Dhrubo describing how you celebrated the Pahela Boishakh last week.


August 12, 2022

3/ A. Tikatuli, Dhaka

My dear Sumona,

At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. Hope you are hale and hearty by the grace of Almighty Allah. I am also well by His grace. Recently we have celebrated Pahela Baishakh, the Bangla New year’s day at our school premises in a befitting manner. The day is a symbol of our Bangla culture It is celebrated with traditional festivities all over the country As the day is a public holiday .On this day early in the morning people of all ages and religions assemble at a particular place wearing traditional dress and welcome the Bangla New year through songs and music. We, the students and the teachers also went to our campus wearing traditional dress and sang song in chorus welcoming the New Year. Then artists sang folk song and bawool songs. After that we enjoyed batasha (cake of molasses ) and Khoi(parched rice)I ate panta- Illish with great pleasure I wore new clothes in the morning I went various places like public squares .It was a special day to be remembered for life That is all for today.

No more today. More when we shall meet each other. And write to me whenever you have time.

With love and good wishes.

Your loving

Arif



5. Suppose, your father is a govt. service holder who works in Dhaka. Suddenly your mother fell into illness. Now, write a letter to your father informing him of your mother’s illness.


30 July, 2022

Halishahar Housing Estate, Dhaka.

My dear Father,

In your letter you have wanted to know about condition of mother’s health. After you went off, her condition was better. But recently she has again been affected by high blood pressure.

We took her to our community clinic. The doctor advised her to be in quite rest and under proper nursing and prescribed some medicine. We attended to her very carefully and in a few days, she got cured. Now, she is very weak. She needs proper rest and nutritious food. But don’t worry, father. My grandmother is also at our home as attendant for her.

The money you left for her treatment has already run out. Please send some money as early as possible.

With hope of your good health.

Affectionately yours

Nova



6. Imagine, you are Salam/ Salma of Bhola Govt High School, Bhola. Your friend Fahim/ Fahima lives in 10, Court Road, Feni. Now, write a letter to your friend congratulating him on his brilliant result.


5 July 2022

Charfason, Bhola

My dear Fahima ,

I am happy to know that you have got GPA-5 in the SSC examination. Take my heartiest congratulation on your brilliant success. Really you deserve this result because you are brilliant, punctual and hard working. I hope you will do such a result in future. We are proud of you. I told everyone about your success. They praised you highly. But don’t be boastful of your success. My parents want to see you. May Allah bless you.

No more today. Write to me. With best regards to your parents.

Yours ever

Salam



7. Suppose, you are Rana/Runa. Now, write an e-mail to your foreign friend named John/Julia telling him/her about Bangladesh and her people.


To: john@gmail.com

From: rana@gmail.com

Sent: 10th January, 2022. 03:00 PM

Subject: About my country and her people

Dear John,

Take my love. Hope you are keeping well. This is to say thanks for your last e-mail. You have wanted to know about my country and about her people. Thanks for this kind of curiosity.

Bangladesh is an independent country. It became independent in 1971. Dhaka is its capital. It is a small country. But it has a large population. It is mainly an agricultural country. About 80 percent of people live in the villages. Its main crops are rice, jute, sugar- cane and tea. We export tea and jute and earn a lot of foreign exchange. Many kinds of fruits also grow here. Jack fruits, mangoes, pine apples and water melons are the most common. Bangladesh is a riverine country. The main rivers are the Padma, the Meghna, and the Jamuna. We have many interesting places. The Sundarbans, Rangamati and Cox’s Bazar are very attractive. The Royal Bengal Tiger lives in the sundarbans. The Cox’s Bazar beach is the longest sea beach in the world. We have also many festivals. Pahela Baishakh is the biggest celebration in which all the people join. People from different communities live here in peace.

No more today. Please let me know about your country in details. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Have a nice time.

Your loving friend

Rana



8. Suppose you are Rana. Yesterday Interschool Sports Competition was held in your school ground. Now, write an e-mail to your friend about the importance of games and sports.


To: ameet@gmail.com

From: rana@gmail.com

Sent: 16th Fanuary, 2022. 01:25 PM

Subject: Importance of games and sports.

My dear Ameet,

Yesterday I received a letter from father that you are not keeping good health these days. I am much worried about you. It is very good that you work hard and are good in studies but nothing should be achieved at the cost of health. Good health is precious treasure which one should not lose. You must take interest in school games and participate in the sports. Games will keep you fresh, smart and fit. If you can spare time, you must go for evening walk also. It is a light exercise and gives you energy to do more work. Always remember all work no play makes jack a dull boy. Sound mind lives in a sound body.

I hope you will surely try to improve your health, so that father and mother are not worried about you.

Yours lovingly,

Rana.



9. Imagine, you are Runa. Your bosom friend Ratna wants to know about your preparation for the coming SSC examination. Now, write a letter to your friend about your preparation for the coming SSC examination.


115, Kalshi, Mirpur 11

March 15, 2012

Dear Ratna,

I hope you are well. I received your letter on the 10th instant. I hope, you will write to me from time to time. In your letter, you wanted to know about my preparation for the coming SSC examination.

You know that my SSC examination is knocking at the door. I am trying my best to do well in all the subjects. You know that I am weak in Mathematics. I am trying to make up my weakness with the help of our Mathematics teacher. I have already completed my course entirely and now have been trying to revise them. I am confident that I shall obtain GPA- 5 by the grace of Allah.

No more today. Please write me about your preparation. Convey my regard to your parents and love to the youngers.

Your loving friend

Rina



10. Suppose, you are Arif/ Arifa living at 3/ A. Tikatuli, Dhaka. Your friend Sumon/ Sumona lives at 13/ 3, Ibrahimpur, Jashore. Now, write a letter to your friend telling him/ her about the importance of reading newspaper.


11 March 2022,

3/ A. Tikatuli, Dhaka

My dear Sumona,

I hope you are quite well by the grace of Almighty. I am writing this letter to you urging on an important issue. I have told you several times to read the newspaper regularly. This letter goes to you informing the importance of reading the newspaper. Actually, the newspaper is called the storehouse of knowledge. Day to day’s news is found in the newspapers. There are many topics about which a newspaper highlights-like business, sports, share market, science, and technology, entertainment, etc.

So, if you read the newspaper regularly, you can have a vast knowledge about these topics. As I know, you are very much interested in science; you can explore the world of science through reading newspapers regularly. As a student, this can help you a lot to enrich your boundary of knowledge. I would also suggest you to read at least an English newspaper daily.

You know in this age of globalization English is the gateway to enter into the world of trade, commerce, and technology.

No more today. My best regards to you and give my Salam to parents.

Your ever

Arif.

Popular posts from this blog